- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Michael Jenkins
The coming of the NCAA tournament and the passing of a beloved teacher reminds CSN's Michael Jenkins of what we find at the intersection of life and basketball.
Super Bowl Media Day brings out the bizarre side of sports reporting, and CSN Washington's Michael Jenkins was there to take it all in.
Antonio Freeman gives his opinion on whether to start or sit Bobby Rainey, Cam Newton, Tom Brady and Matt Flynn.
The Washington Times announced Monday a contract extension for President and Chief Executive Officer Larry Beasley that will keep the veteran newsman at the helm of the media company at least through the end of 2015.
Mike Mularkey likes to keep his focus on the Falcons' next game.
Atlanta Falcons receiver Michael Jenkins appeared to injure a shoulder during a team scrimmage on Friday night.
"His stewardship has ushered in a new era of confidence and growth at the news media company on the basis of more than 30 years of service to our audiences and advertisers. We are very pleased to have him committed to our team for the foreseeable future," he said.
"Father Moon will guide us in spirit, Mother Moon will lead us on earth, and centering on Rev. Hyung Jin Moon, we will organize to bring about God's kingdom," wrote Mr. Jenkins, a longtime Unification Church official in America.