- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins pulled up lame with a cramp during SportsNet Central. Get that man a sports drink!
Jameis Winston was issued a citation for shoplifting crab legs from a grocery store this week. Michael Jenkins couldn't help but explore the sea of impending troubles for the young star.
The coming of the NCAA tournament and the passing of a beloved teacher reminds CSN's Michael Jenkins of what we find at the intersection of life and basketball.
Super Bowl Media Day brings out the bizarre side of sports reporting, and CSN Washington's Michael Jenkins was there to take it all in.
Antonio Freeman gives his opinion on whether to start or sit Bobby Rainey, Cam Newton, Tom Brady and Matt Flynn.
The Washington Times announced Monday a contract extension for President and Chief Executive Officer Larry Beasley that will keep the veteran newsman at the helm of the media company at least through the end of 2015.
Mike Mularkey likes to keep his focus on the Falcons' next game.
Atlanta Falcons receiver Michael Jenkins appeared to injure a shoulder during a team scrimmage on Friday night.
"He's just real meticulous with his work," Jenkins said.
Michael Jenkins, chairman of the American Clergy Leadership Conference (ACLC), said in an open letter posted Monday.