- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michael Jenkins
It's been 25 years since Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys. The team soared in the 1990s, but in the time since, struggled. Michael Jenkins reflects.
Super Bowl Media Day brings out the bizarre side of sports reporting, and CSN Washington's Michael Jenkins was there to take it all in.
The NBA put all teams playing on Christmas in long-sleeved jerseys. Not everyone appreciated the look, including those in the games.
Antonio Freeman gives his opinion on whether to start or sit Bobby Rainey, Cam Newton, Tom Brady and Matt Flynn.
Titans safety Michael Griffin lost his appeal of a one-game suspension as a repeat offender of the league's rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players.
The Washington Times announced Monday a contract extension for President and Chief Executive Officer Larry Beasley that will keep the veteran newsman at the helm of the media company at least through the end of 2015.
Christian Ponder was out, and backup Joe Webb was in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers showed how dangerous they can be when they're at full strength Saturday night, overwhelming the Minnesota Vikings 24-10 in an NFC wild-card game that was never really close.
More rematches ahead.
The succession plan for the Unification movement has been spelled out for several years, with leadership moving to the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's 69-year-old widow and his youngest son, church leaders said Monday.
Percy Harvin was nowhere to be found at the Minnesota Vikings' mandatory minicamp practice Wednesday afternoon, and no one seems to know when the star receiver will be back in purple.
Monday, Oct. 24
Donovan McNabb has been looking forward to taking over the Vikings offense, and putting last season's debacle in Washington behind him, ever since the Redskins shipped him to Minnesota last week.
Mike Mularkey likes to keep his focus on the Falcons' next game.
DeSean Jackson turned just four catches into 210 yards and LeSean McCoy ran for a career-high 149, lifting the Eagles to a 30-27 victory over the Cowboys on Sunday night and strengthening their grip on first place in the NFC East.
"His stewardship has ushered in a new era of confidence and growth at the news media company on the basis of more than 30 years of service to our audiences and advertisers. We are very pleased to have him committed to our team for the foreseeable future," he said.
"Father Moon will guide us in spirit, Mother Moon will lead us on earth, and centering on Rev. Hyung Jin Moon, we will organize to bring about God's kingdom," wrote Mr. Jenkins, a longtime Unification Church official in America.