- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Michael Jordan Items
Dennis Rodman is preparing to thrill North Korean fans during an exhibition basketball tour there late next month.
The Salt Lake Tribune reports that Preston Truman kept the shoes in a safe-deposit box at a Utah bank for 15 years. Truman, now 35, says he first befriended Jordan by running through the halls of the Salt Lake City arena to get Jordan his pregame applesauce.
Michael Jordan says he would be happy to sit down and share his basketball knowledge with LeBron James.
Michael Jordan scoffs at the idea of tanking games.
Iverson officially retired from the NBA on Wednesday, ending a 15-year career during which he won the 2001 MVP award and four scoring titles. Iverson retired in Philadelphia where he had his greatest successes and led the franchise to the 2001 NBA finals.
Allen Iverson's highlights played one more time on the big screen, diehard Philadelphia 76ers fans and Julius Erving all part of the crowd catching one more glimpse of No. 3 in his prime.
Memphis Grizzlies controlling owner Robert Pera is starting his second season in charge of an NBA team, and he's already calling out Michael Jordan.
Saying government spending is out of control is an understatement on the scale of saying that Michael Jordan was a good basketball player or Babe Ruth hit some home runs.
The true media star of the first day of the Presidents Cup wasn't Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson or Adam Scott.