- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Michael Jordan Items
The Bobcats agreed to send top scorer Stephen Jackson to the Milwaukee Bucks in a three-way trade involving the Sacramento Kings that gave Charlotte two picks in the top nine of the NBA draft, a person familiar with the deal said Thursday.
Rich Cho is a big proponent in accumulating assets, and hopes to do the same thing as he tries to make the Charlotte Bobcats a winner.
Just over a week before one of the biggest drafts in the Charlotte Bobcats' short history, owner Michael Jordan has shaken up the front office.
Allen Iverson wants to keep his passport at home.
Dirk Nowitzki went home from his latest dramatic performance in the NBA finals, took a shower then slurped some chicken soup and hot tea. After a good night's rest, he returned to work Wednesday still dealing with a slight temperature and the sniffles, so he took it easy.
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks have pulled off another stunning comeback, tying the NBA finals at two games each.
The folks at Nike were amazingly prescient in November 2005 when they unveiled a 110-foot high by 212-foot wide billboard to introduce their new ad campaign for LeBron James - "We Are All Witnesses."
Leave it to Shaq.
Shaquille O'Neal changed from his gray T-shirt and sweat pants into a three-piece suit, then walked by some of the souvenirs he accrued during his NBA days for the final time as an active player.