- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Michael Legault
Anger at the federal government has manifested itself in many ways. On the right, we have seen Tea Party protests in the streets. The left more recently has answered with the Occupy Wall Street movement. There also have been a growing number of books written by ordinary Americans trying to figure out what is wrong with people in Washington.
Mr. LeGault angrily says our politicians resemble Nero fiddling while Rome burns.
"Everything that is happening in America has already befallen dozens of other kingdoms, empires and nation states," Mr. LeGault warns.