- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Michael Malone
This season was supposed to be the start of a "new era" for the Sacramento Kings, as owner Vivek Ranadive proclaimed over and over again when he took over last year.
A 40-year-old man will go on trial for the second time on charges that he raped a University of Kansas student in 1997.
Sacramento Kings coach Michael Malone says he still has a friendly relationship with Golden State's Mark Jackson, denying a report that the two went weeks without talking while he was the lead assistant with the Warriors the previous two seasons.
Chicago Bulls fans chanted "MVP" when Joakim Noah made big plays.
Jimmermania began in Sacramento with hundreds of fans gathered at the airport to cheer the arrival of a player most had only watched on television or read about during the NCAA tournament.
James Harden spent the fourth quarter smiling on the Houston Rockets' bench. DeMarcus Cousins finished the final period in the Sacramento Kings' locker room.
The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, removing two little-used veterans from their aging roster and hoping a younger one can rediscover his scoring touch.
A happy homecoming for Jimmer Fredette and Michael Malone was another miserable night in a turbulent season for the New York Knicks.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are headed toward the All-Star break on a high note.
Sacramento's DeMarcus Cousins and Minnesota's Nikola Pekovic have been two of the most unstoppable offensive forces in the Western Conference in the first half of this season.
Patrick Ewing is one of several candidates the Charlotte Bobcats will interview for their head coaching vacancy and the Hall of Fame center will meet with team officials next week, said people familiar with the situation.
"The sad thing is that it's been about three weeks since we had any big oil come in here," marine science technician Michael Malone said. "With this weather, we lost all the progress we made."