- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Michael Mcbride
Pastor Michael McBride, director of the PICO National Network's Lifelines to Healing Campaign, said in a statement that he prays Mr. Graham will "speak truth to power" Sunday morning "and remind the NRA leadership that support for Second Amendment rights goes hand in hand with keeping guns away from young people, criminals and other dangerous people who shouldn't have them."
But Mr. Catoe did not meet with the employee, identified in the report as Michael McBride, and instead told Ms. Wilson of the request.