- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michael Mcgrath
Cleveland police in 2004 knocked on the door of the house where three women were being held captive, but nobody answered, said a city spokesman at Tuesday's press conference on the abduction and rescue of teens taken nearly 10 years ago.
The voice of the long-missing woman was frantic and breathless, choking back tears. "Help me. I'm Amanda Berry," she told a 911 dispatcher. "I've been kidnapped and I've been missing for 10 years and I'm, I'm here, I'm free now."
The bittersweet musical "Once" and the inventive play "Peter and the Starcatcher" are going head-to-head for the most Tony Awards. Both had four as the night hit its halfway point.
Arthur Miller's 63-year-old masterpiece "Death of a Salesman" has won the Tony Award for best play revival.
Winners from the 2012 American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards, announced Sunday.
A reworked version of the Gershwin opera "Porgy and Bess" has won the Tony Award for best musical revival.
James Corden, who first made his name on stage in "The History Boys," has won the lead acting Tony Award in a play for his clownish turn in the British import "One Man, Two Guvnors."
Nina Arianda, a rising star who has won over audiences for two seasons in Tony-nominated parts, has won the Tony for best leading actress in a play.
Audra McDonald has won the Tony Award for best leading actress in a musical.
Steve Kazee (kuh-ZEE) has won the Tony Award for best lead actor in a musical for his heartfelt and touching performance in "Once."
The bittersweet musical "Once" has jumped out to a lead at the 2012 Tony Awards, taking four honors so far, including best direction of a musical. But "Peter and the Starcatcher" was close behind with three awards.
Several big names will perform the romantic musical comedy "She Loves Me" as part of a one-night-only benefit in New York for the Roundabout Theatre Company.
McGrath says 63 patrol officers have been disciplined for breaking departmental rules in connection with a police chase in November 2012.
McGrath said 63 officers have been suspended for breaking departmental rules in connection with a police chase in November 2012.