- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michael Middleton
Baptisms, which have been on the decline, might be making a comeback because of the royal family.
Tina Lannin, a professional lipreader who was born deaf, caught the private whispers during the royal wedding that television microphones couldn't capture.
Tina Lannin, a professional lip reader who was born deaf, caught the private whispers during the royal wedding that television microphones couldn't capture.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will be sitting down with advisers to plan their long-anticipated wedding _ and promise to be very hands on in their approach.
The college romance that seemed to wilt under the pressure of adulthood and the glare of the paparazzi has blossomed at last. Prince William is finally engaged to his longtime girlfriend and will give Britain its biggest royal wedding since Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer almost 30 years ago.
Britain's Prince Harry says he's delighted his brother is finally engaged.
Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton says his mother, the late Princess Diana, was an inspirational woman and she would have loved to meet her.
"We all think he's wonderful. We're extremely fond of him," Michael Middleton said, standing near the couple's large house in the affluent Berkshire countryside.
"We all think he's wonderful, we're extremely fond of him," Michael Middleton said. "They make a lovely couple."