- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
Latest Michael Montgomery Items
U.S. consumer prices rose slightly last month as higher energy costs partly offset cheaper food. The small increase is further evidence that consumers are benefiting from mild inflation.
The cases seem to be popping up everywhere — and with alarming frequency. Dozens of relationships between teachers and students have been reported just this year, but analysts say it's difficult, if not impossible, to know what is media hype and what is a genuine national problem.
The woman arrested in connection with a brutal slaying at a Bethesda yoga boutique clothing store is due in court Monday.
With unemployment stuck above 9 percent, Democrats have increasingly seized on outsourcing of U.S. jobs as a campaign issue, arguing the GOP's policies have encouraged companies to shift work overseas.