- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Michael Murphy
A Bridgeport trucker pleaded guilty Tuesday to the theft of more than 100 firearms that prosecutors say are turning up in criminal investigations as distant as North Carolina.
About 14,000 people die each year in and around Las Vegas. The Clark County coroner's office investigates about 3,500 of those deaths and conducts about 1,500 autopsies.
Two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon died of head injuries after a spectacular 15-car wreck at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Clark County Coroner Michael Murphy said Monday.
The situation means tough decisions will have be made, said Milwaukee Alderman Michael Murphy, one of the panelists.
One answer might be a sales tax, imposed not only on Milwaukee County residents but also on people who live in adjoining counties, he said.