- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Michael Oren Items
Former Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren is worried that the United States is withdrawing from foreign affairs and he doubts that U.S. efforts to broker peace between Israelis and Palestinians will calm tensions in the Middle East.
A key Republican on the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations was flabbergasted after a senior U.S. diplomat claimed Thursday that sanctions against Iran are the "most effective" she had ever seen.
Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren is warning about the links between Latin American drug lords and Iranian-backed Lebanese terrorists.
Voters in Paraguay have a chance to solidify democracy Sunday in a presidential election that pits a candidate from a political party that governed for more than six decades against a hopeful from a party that currently holds the presidency, according to a former U.S. ambassador to the South American country.
The Saudi ambassador was among the first diplomats in Washington to publicly condemn the terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon.
Israel may be surrounded by hostile nations that want to destroy it, but its ambassador in Washington still holds out hope for the future.
An ambassador, it is said, is someone who thinks very carefully before saying nothing. Never is that old saying truer than during an American presidential campaign.
While God had a pretty good week in Charlotte, N.C., enjoying His own Sally Fields Academy Awards moment ("You like me! Right now! You like me!"), one person who has had a decidedly bad week is Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
israel and democratsIsraeli Ambassador Michael Oren found himself thrust into Democratic Party politics this week when he denied that he had ever told the party chairwoman that Republican policies are "dangerous for Israel."