- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Michael Pachter
Facebook delivered fourth-quarter results above Wall Street's expectations on Wednesday and sought to show that it has finally transformed into a "mobile company" after rising to dominance as a Web-based social network.
Facebook delivered fourth-quarter results above Wall Street's expectations on Wednesday and sought to show that it has finally transformed into a "mobile company."
Netflix has re-emerged as a stock-market star after a fourth-quarter performance that demonstrated its success in broadening the appeal of its Internet video service despite stiffer competition.
Zynga Inc. lost money and received less revenue than anticipated in the second quarter because "CityVille," "FarmVille" and other games are not attracting as many paying players as they should.
Netflix subscribers watched more than 1 billion hours of online video last month as the advent of high-speed Internet connections and high-powered mobile devices change people's viewing habits.
Facebook is spending $1 billion to buy the photo-sharing company Instagram, the social network's largest acquisition ever.
Facebook is spending $1 billion to buy the photo-sharing company Instagram in the social network's largest acquisition ever.
Peruse Netflix's catalog of DVDs, and you'll find just about any movie or TV series you want. Look for many of the same titles in Netflix's Internet video library, and prepare to be exasperated.
Netflix's decision to raise prices by as much as 60 percent is turning into a horror show.
Netflix is giving Redbox a golden opportunity to gain some ground.
GameStop Corp., the world's largest video game retailer, said Tuesday it will buy social gaming website Kongregate for an undisclosed sum in its latest step to expand its business beyond brick-and-mortar stores.
He also said Amazon missed a chance to lure more Prime customers by offering six-months free of the service to Fire TV owners.
Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter said the device is too expensive, considering that it doesn't offer notably more than similarly priced devices.