- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michael Perez
Deonte Burton scored eight of his 25 points in the second overtime as Nevada recorded a dramatic 83-81 double-overtime victory over Boise State on Wednesday night.
Deonte Burton scored 21 points on 6-of-7 shooting, and Jerry Evans Jr. finished with 11 points and 13 rebounds as Nevada surged past Air Force 75-56 on Saturday.
After the first meeting between Nevada and Wyoming, Wolf Pack forward A.J. West said he didn't know who Larry Nance Jr. was. He does now, after Nance scored 19 points, grabbed 11 rebounds and sank a running 8-foot hook shot over West with four seconds remaining in overtime to lift Wyoming over Nevada 64-62 on Saturday.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Deonte Burton scored 29 points Wednesday night to lead Nevada to a road win over Mountain West Conference-rival UNLV, 74-71.
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Deonte Burton drove the lane and made the go-ahead runner for Nevada with 32 seconds remaining in a 61-58 victory over Wyoming on Saturday.