- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Michael Reagan Items
Hollywood's liberal establishment often claims that freedom of expression creates a more vivid landscape for motion pictures. The desire for artistic liberty in popular films such as "Lincoln," "Argo" and "Zero Dark Thirty" is said to trump the need for historical accuracy.
A very public feud between Dick Cheney’s daughters is only the latest example of adult siblings wrestling on a national political stage. Of course, adult-onset sibling rivalry can occur in just about any family with multiple offspring.
Newt Gingrich is not done yet, despite gleeful pronouncements by pundits and foes who insist the Republican presidential hopeful is finished, kaput, washed up.
Happy 101st birthday to one Ronald Wilson Reagan, still an inspiration for those who believe in the liberty, strength and optimism of the nation, and the inner mettle of Americans.
Mitt Romney said Tuesday that his loss in South Carolina taught him that he couldn't let the attacks from rivals against him go unanswered in Florida, where he has widened his lead in the polls on the back of an around-the-clock negative campaign against former House Speaker Newt Gingrich ahead of Tuesday's pivotal primary vote.
What is the Tea Party? Who is the Tea Party? Big media types and the larger left have their demagogic spin: Tea Partyers are racist, backwoods, anti-government dunderheads with a predisposition toward domestic terrorism. In a word, they're "extremists."
On the 100th anniversary of my father's birthday, it's time to listen and learn from him again. It's time for a new Reagan revolution.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
The monumental presence of China already is on American soil, well before the state visit of Chinese President Hu Jintao, who arrives in Washington on Tuesday with a bustling entourage and a full agenda.