- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michael Redgrave
Near the end of his comprehensive look at one of Britain's great acting clans, Donald Spoto quotes its most famous -- or notorious -- member, Vanessa Redgrave, speaking with characteristic plainness: "Interviewers continue to ask about the Redgrave dynasty. 'But we are not a dynasty,' Vanessa replies quietly. 'We are a family.'"
British actress Googie Withers, a Hollywood golden age staple best known for her appearance in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Lady Vanishes," has died at her home in Australia. She was 94.
Let's look at some notable film family members.