- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Michael Rocco Items
Cody Journell kicked a 29-yard field goal with 4 seconds to play, and Virginia Tech beat Virginia 17-14 Saturday to qualify for a bowl game and win its ninth straight from its in-state rival.
Michael Rocco threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Jake McGee with 6 seconds remaining Saturday and Virginia rallied from a 10-point deficit to stun Miami 41-40.
Since Mike London arrived at Virginia, very little about the Cavaliers' quarterback situation has been absolute. So the coach's latest announcement was only fitting.
Louisiana Tech keeps answering the questions about whether it belongs with a resounding yes.
Penn State is still looking for its first win under coach Bill O'Brien. The Nittany Lions may not get more chances than they had against Virginia.
For programs that rarely play and have very different football traditions, Virginia and Penn State share a number of personnel connections.
Michael Rocco's uncle is the coach at the University of Richmond. His dad was a quarterback at Penn State.
There are 139 days until Virginia kicks off its 2012 football season against Richmond, and the Cavaliers' secondary is going to want every last one of them.
Virginia's annual spring football game will kick off Saturday afternoon, though that's probably not an accurate term.