- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Michael Ryder Items
With the New Jersey Devils fighting for a playoff spot, Jon Merrill picked the perfect time to score his first NHL goal.
After watching the Colorado Avalanche struggle to generate offense for more than 57 minutes, coach Patrick Roy rolled the dice and pulled goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere with 2:30 left in regulation against the New Jersey Devils.
The Nashville Predators are glad captain Shea Weber managed to play with an upper body injury that sent him out of their previous game.
During the course of a season, New Jersey Devils coach Pete DeBoer draws up hundreds of faceoff plays in practice or on the bench.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Eric Fehr had two goals, including a tiebreaking redirection with 51.5 seconds left in the third period, as the Washington Capitals beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-3 on Thursday night.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Cory Schneider has played in so many low-scoring games this season that his coach compared him to a pitcher who needs a shutout to win.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — It didn't take Claude Giroux long to get over being left off the Canadian Olympic hockey team.
Michael Ryder scored the go-ahead goal at 6:42 of the third period after Dallas wasted a three-goal lead, and the Stars went on to 5-3 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night.
Jaroslav Halak shrugged off his shaky start to the season, making 29 saves as the St. Louis Blues won coach Ken Hitchcock's debut with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.