- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Michael Schumacher Items
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel held off Lewis Hamilton's McLaren in rainy weather in Saturday's qualifying to secure pole position for the Belgian Grand Prix.
Red Bull's Mark Webber made the most of the conditions to post the fastest time before heavy rain returned to mar the second practice for the Belgian Grand Prix on Friday.
Fernando Alonso posted the fastest time Friday in a rainy first practice for the Turkish Grand Prix, and Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel crashed but was unharmed.
Branded a doping cheat at age 13, a kart driver is appealing a two-year ban to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
World champion Sebastian Vettel will start from pole Sunday in Formula One's season-opening Australian Grand Prix after a dominant performance in qualifying Saturday.
The Formula One season closed with another roller-coaster championship fight that saw Sebastian Vettel and the Red Bull team riding into the history books.
Sebastian Vettel will start from pole position for the Korean Grand Prix after Red Bull earned its second straight 1-2 qualifying performance.
Formula One's governing body decided Wednesday not to impose more sanctions on Ferrari for breaking rules on team orders at the German Grand Prix.
Formula One's championship has arrived at the Belgian Grand Prix with favorites Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari knowing there is no room for error in the title race with only seven races left.