- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Michael Sean Stanley
A sex offender who fled Canada pleaded guilty Tuesday in Seattle Municipal Court to misdemeanor charges of harassment and resisting arrest.
A violent sex offender who fled Canada pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a harassment charge in Seattle as police explored the possibility of additional charges related to a sexual assault.
When police arrived, Stanley became combative and said he had a knife.