- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Michael Slive Items
The Associated Press has obtained an email indicating that it was Baylor that raised the specter of legal action to stop Texas A&M from leaving the Big 12.
The Southeastern Conference cleared the way for Texas A&M to join its ranks _ with a wrinkle.
Southeastern Conference commissioner Mike Slive devoted much of his address at his league's media days last week to reform of college athletics.
SEC Commissioner Mike Slive said recent headlines across the country have laid bare the darker side of major college sports so much that they have "lost the benefit of the doubt."
Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive thinks change is in the air for the NCAA _ and to him that's a good thing.
There will be one basketball division in the Southeastern Conference along with some unhappy football coaches.
The hottest topic at the Southeastern Conference's annual meetings has nothing to do with national championships or NCAA violations.
Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive says it was difficult to watch longtime acquaintance Bruce Pearl get fired as Tennessee's men's basketball coach.
Nick Fairley's coaches rose to his defense on Friday, insisting that Auburn's star defensive tackle is a clean player on the field and a fun-loving character off it.