- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Michael Smith
A Navajo man who aspired to be a pilot but was recruited to become a Code Talker during World War II has died.
A high school football coach facing criminal charges for allegedly shoving a student who passed gas in the coach's classroom is receiving support from coaches in neighboring districts and others.
Police carting assault rifles and responding to what they thought was a complaint of a homeowner wielding a handgun were shocked to learn that the man was actually touting something far less threatening: a tattoo.
Every spring they return.
ESPN has fired analyst Hugh Douglas after details emerged that he reportedly called fellow Numbers Never Lie host Michael Smith an Uncle Tom and threatened to beat him up while attending the National Association of Black Journalists Convention in Orlando.
The diplomatic guessing game that comes with every president's second term is sweeping swank salons from Washington to Hollywood, as big-time Obama supporters gossip about who is expected to get the coveted titles of Mister Ambassador or Madam Ambassador.
A northwest Arkansas radio station has hired former Razorbacks running back Michael Smith to replace a reporter who was fired after she wore a Florida Gators hat to a Razorbacks' football news conference.
"To see his face when I graduated from boot camp and to see how proud he was, to me, that's what I felt was me paying my respects to him," Michael Smith told The Associated Press.
Michael Smith says his father, Samuel "Jesse" Smith Sr., died Monday night in Albuquerque after a bout with pneumonia.