- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Michael Smith Items
State police say cellphone use may have contributed to a two-vehicle fatal crash on La. 70 in St. Martin Parish that led to the death of a 24-year-old Sulphur man.
A high school football coach facing criminal charges for allegedly shoving a student who passed gas in the coach's classroom is receiving support from coaches in neighboring districts and others.
A Navajo man who aspired to be a pilot but was recruited to become a Code Talker during World War II has died.
Police carting assault rifles and responding to what they thought was a complaint of a homeowner wielding a handgun were shocked to learn that the man was actually touting something far less threatening: a tattoo.
Every spring they return.
ESPN has fired analyst Hugh Douglas after details emerged that he reportedly called fellow Numbers Never Lie host Michael Smith an Uncle Tom and threatened to beat him up while attending the National Association of Black Journalists Convention in Orlando.
The diplomatic guessing game that comes with every president's second term is sweeping swank salons from Washington to Hollywood, as big-time Obama supporters gossip about who is expected to get the coveted titles of Mister Ambassador or Madam Ambassador.
A northwest Arkansas radio station has hired former Razorbacks running back Michael Smith to replace a reporter who was fired after she wore a Florida Gators hat to a Razorbacks' football news conference.