- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Michael Stevens
"I think we will see the beginnings of foundations going in in April," said Michael Stevens, the project manager. "It will be a little weather dependent."
Over the past five years, he said, his organization has made more than 200 presentations to restaurant brokers and retail organizations, traveling to business conventions in New York and Las Vegas, encouraging investment in the ballpark neighborhood.