- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
Topic - Michael Tavon Jefferies
Two of the five gang members arrested last month on charges related to a Virginia sex-trafficking ring have pleaded guilty for their roles in recruiting and trafficking high school-age girls for prostitution.
Jefferies admitted to serving as a bodyguard and collecting money for prostitution, and Sylvia admitted to assisting with the transportation of the prostitutes, according to the Virginia attorney general's office.