- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Michael Taylor Items
Ryan Braun hit his second homer of the spring and added a single to help the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Oakland Athletics 7-2 on Wednesday.
Wily Peralta gave up one hit in three scoreless innings in his first spring start, but Luke Montz hit a two-run homer in a three-run ninth to rally an Oakland Athletics' split-squad to a 6-4 victory Tuesday over the Milwaukee Brewers.
Josh Reddick made two highlight-reel catches to take away homers from Michael Morse, Brandon Moss and Stephen Vogt each drove in two runs during a six-run fourth inning against San Francisco closer Sergio Romo, and the Oakland Athletics opened Cactus League play with a 10-5 victory over the Giants on Wednesday.
On the same day Missouri executed an inmate for a long-ago kidnapping and slaying, Republican state senators proposed legislation Wednesday intended to speed up the executions of people convicted of killing their kidnaping victims.
Ann Harrison was waiting for her school bus, standing in the driveway of her Missouri home with her flute, school books and purse, when two men pulled up asking for directions. One of the men then grabbed the 15-year-old girl, pulled her into their stolen car and sped away that morning in 1989.
The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to halt the pending execution of a Missouri inmate who was convicted of abducting, raping and fatally stabbing a Kansas City teenager nearly 25 years ago.
Josh Reddick made two highlight-reel catches to take away homers from Michael Morse, Brandon Moss and Stephen Vogt each drove in two runs during a six-run fourth inning against San Francisco closer Sergio Romo, and the Oakland Athletics opened Cactus League play with a 10-1 victory over the Giants on Wednesday.
Attorneys for Missouri death row inmate Michael Taylor continued efforts to spare his life after a federal judge on Monday turned down some of his requests for a stay of execution.
What's it like to hit against Stephen Strasburg? Three Nationals prospects got the opportunity Sunday and detailed the experience.