- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Michael Terry
Federal prosecutors have dropped their case against an upstate New York man they say started a fire that killed a man and his three young children last year.
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Nikolai Khabibulin has surgery Tuesday to repair a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder and will be out 4-5 months.
Phoenix Coyotes forward Raffi Torres was suspended indefinitely Wednesday for a hit that knocked Chicago's Marian Hossa out of Game 3 in the teams' opening-round playoff series.
Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane had surgery to repair a broken bone in his left wrist.
Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane has a fractured left wrist and will need six to eight weeks to recover.
Blackhawks defenseman Jordan Hendry will have surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
Chicago Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was released from the hospital after being treated for gastrointestinal bleeding brought on by a small ulcer.
The Chicago Blackhawks say coach Joel Quenneville was released from the hospital after being treated for gastrointestinal bleeding brought on by a small ulcer.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville missed Chicago's 3-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday night with an undisclosed illness that sent him to the hospital.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was in stable condition Wednesday after being admitted to a hospital with an undisclosed illness.
Team Dr. Michael Terry says the injury was becoming problematic, but a full recovering is expected.
"After initial evaluation on the ice, (Hossa) was taken by ambulance to the hospital for further testing, which yielded encouraging results," team physician Dr. Michael Terry said in a statement. "He has been released from the hospital and we are monitoring him closely at home."