- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Michael Thompson Items
One year ago, Jason Dufner's victory at the Zurich Classic made him the fifth player in the last eight years to celebrate his maiden PGA Tour triumph in New Orleans.
At some point after he won the 1986 Masters, Jack Nicklaus lost two major championships. He's just not sure when.
Tiger Woods has teed off for his final round on a cloudy day at Augusta National. The rest of the leaders will begin their rounds in the next 25 minutes. It's raining about 145 miles West of here over in Atlanta, so we might get a few showers before the day is done. But nothing serious expected.
We're seeing some low scores among the early finishers, perhaps an indication that the greens aren't as tough as usual on an overcast day. Michael Thompson shot a 5-under 67, Ryan Moore and Ryo Ishikawa posted 68s, and Keegan Bradley turned in a 69 _ 13 shots better than the day before. Get ready: It could be quite a shootout among the leaders.
Jason Day was having a g'day at the Masters,, and if he can finish it off, there's going to be quite a celebration Down Under.
Kevin Na put up a 10 on the Par 3, 155-yard 12th hole known as Golden Bell. The picturesque hole can be treacherous with Rae's Creek in the front and three bunkers, one in front and two in the rear, surrounding it.
Sunday's final round of the 2013 Masters Tournament will see co-leaders Angel Cabrera and Brandt Snedeker go off at 2:40 p.m.