- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Michael Turner Items
Fourth down, 18 inches to go, overtime. An archrival is the opponent with the division lead on the line.
John Kasay kicked a 26-yard field goal in overtime to give the New Orleans Saints a 26-23 victory over Atlanta after Falcons coach Mike Smith decided to go for it on fourth down deep in his own territory Sunday.
John Kasay kicked a 26-yard field goal in overtime to give the New Orleans Saints a 26-23 victory over Atlanta on Sunday after Falcons coach Mike Smith decided to go for it on fourth down deep in his territory.
Monday, Oct. 24
Monday, Oct. 17
There's a meeting of undefeateds on this week's schedule. In Buffalo, of all places.
Tom Brady set an NFL passing record Sunday, which isn't exactly surprising.
Nobody likes to run the football more than the Atlanta Falcons. And nobody likes to stop them more than the Philadelphia Eagles.