- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Michael Vick Items
With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
Michael Vick finishes practice and is eager to get home to celebrate his daughter London's sixth birthday. First, he takes time to put smiles on many other children's faces.
What was once a season that could have been truly special is in increasing danger of being remembered for the wrong reasons. With another loss, their seventh in their first 10 games, the Redskins have not only established themselves as the worst team in their division, but they have seemingly done so with a litany of issues they cannot manage to correct.
The first drive of his professional career, as a fill-in last Nov. 28 at FedEx Field against the Redskins, ended with an interception. His second was another interception thrown into double coverage. But the quarterback the Redskins saw then and the one they will see this weekend in Philadelphia no longer resemble each other.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Zac Boyer has heading into Washington's Sunday afternoon game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Passing yardage and points are going up, up, up in the NFL, as are TV ratings and, of course, revenues. So all must be well with America's most popular sport, right? Not so fast.
The real Nick Foles is a little Peyton-esque.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick was pulled Sunday against the New York Giants in his first start since he injured his left hamstring on Oct. 6.