- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michael W. Grebe
"Ed Meese has been an invaluable public servant. His entire career has involved upholding the rule of law and making the nation more secure," says Michael W. Grebe, president and CEO of the Milwaukee-based group.
"Ed Feulner has elevated the influence of conservative research institutions since co-founding the Heritage Foundation in 1973 and serving as its president since 1977," says Michael W. Grebe, president and CEO of the Bradley Foundation. "Under his guidance, the Heritage Foundation has become a bastion of ideas that are an integral part of the national conversation and that have shaped public policy."