- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Michael W. Grebe
"Ed Meese has been an invaluable public servant. His entire career has involved upholding the rule of law and making the nation more secure," says Michael W. Grebe, president and CEO of the Milwaukee-based group.
"Ed Feulner has elevated the influence of conservative research institutions since co-founding the Heritage Foundation in 1973 and serving as its president since 1977," says Michael W. Grebe, president and CEO of the Bradley Foundation. "Under his guidance, the Heritage Foundation has become a bastion of ideas that are an integral part of the national conversation and that have shaped public policy."