- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
Latest Michael Waltrip Items
Swan Racing will expand to two teams in 2014 and field cars for Parker Kligerman and Cole Whitt.
Michael Waltrip Racing has hired Jeff Burton as a test driver, with the possibility of running a partial Sprint Cup schedule in 2014.
The Associated Press has learned that Michael Waltrip Racing will run only two full-time cars next season because of the loss of sponsor NAPA.
Michael Waltrip Racing will run only two full-time cars next season because of the loss of sponsor NAPA, part of the fallout from its attempts to manipulate a race to get Martin Truex Jr. into the Chase.
Brian Vickers will miss the rest of the NASCAR season because of a blood clot in his right calf.
Stripped of his Chase spot, then his sponsorship, Martin Truex Jr. is now in a hasty scramble to find a ride.
Out for the season with a broken leg, Tony Stewart turned to one of NASCAR's most respected drivers to take over the No. 14.
He will be replaced in the Stewart-Hass No. 14 Chevrolet by Austin Dillon and Mark Martin. Stewart is expected to return in time for preseason testing in January 2014.
Brian Vickers has a full-time ride again on the Sprint Cup Series.