- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Mackubin Thomas Owens
Americans suffer from damage to the fossil-fuel-dependent U.S. economy
Topic - Michael Wardian
"Yeah man, I am going to try to win," said Wardian, hoping to add a Marine Corps title to his five National Marathon triumphs. "They always get a bunch of the military guys who are decent. It is never a cakewalk to win at Marine Corps."
General was planning to use Marine Corps to qualify for the 2012 trials, but he said his training is four to six weeks behind.