- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Michaela Dodge
Michaela Dodge's "The do's and don'ts of defense spending" (Commentary, May 30) urges Congress to shower more money on missile defense in the National Defense Authorization Act, particularly by building an East Coast site. This would be a spectacular waste of taxpayer dollars.
As Michaela Dodge of the Heritage Foundation argues, "Since the end of the Cold War, the U.S. has eliminated around 80 percent of its nuclear arsenal. No other nation has followed suit. Yes, South Africa gave up its nukes, but that happened while the U.S. was testing its weapons and expanding its arsenal."