- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Michaela Dodge Items
Last week in Berlin, President Obama embarked on another arms control gambit with the Russians. Not content with the one-sided New START deal that let Russians increase their nuclear weapons while the U.S. cut its arsenal, Mr. Obama is at it again.
Michaela Dodge's "The do's and don'ts of defense spending" (Commentary, May 30) urges Congress to shower more money on missile defense in the National Defense Authorization Act, particularly by building an East Coast site. This would be a spectacular waste of taxpayer dollars.