- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Michaela Kirchgasser
Marie-Michele Gagnon ended a 30-year drought for Canadian women in World Cup combined events by earning her maiden victory on Sunday.
Lindsey Vonn set a women's record for the most World Cup points in a season Saturday after finishing eighth in a slalom won by Austria's Michaela Kirchgasser.
Kirchgasser failed to finish five races this season, but said she had forgotten about 2013 already, adding "2014 has been really good so far."