- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Michal Handzus
Michal Handzus scored at 2:04 of the second overtime, and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 5-4 in Game 5 on Wednesday night to stay alive in the Western Conference final.
Bryan Bickell and Michal Handzus scored on consecutive shots in the second period, and Chicago chased goalie Jonathan Quick on its way to a 4-2 victory over the Kings in Game 2 on Sunday night.
The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Michal Handzus and defenseman Jim Vandermeer on the opening day of free agency.
"We came close, but it was too little too late," said Slovakia's Michal Handzus.
"I think the whole year it's been the depth that drives this team through the record and through the great regular season and obviously in the playoffs," center Michal Handzus said. "Obviously, our top guys are leading and they've been great, but you need to have depth. It's better for them to feel that if they don't score, they'll still have help from the bottom guys. The depth was one of the reasons why the regular season was very good for this team and one of the reasons why we are in the finals."