- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
Latest Michal Neuvirth Items
With Brooks Laich sidelined by recurring groin pain Adam Oates must decide on a left wing for the Capitals' top line.
The Buffalo Sabres have suspended newly acquired defenseman Rostislav Klesla for failing to report to the team's AHL affiliate in Rochester.
Teams made some big moves at the deadline while jockeying for position in the standings. Who was able to climb up the rankings?
Capitals fans are awaiting Evgeny Kuznetsov's arrival. Where will he fit in? And would the Caps consider buying out Brooks Laich?
Robert Luongo's return to Florida couldn't have been better.
Caps general manager George McPhee made three trades this week, bringing in winger Dustin Penner from Anaheim and goalie Jaroslav Halak from St. Louis while sending forward Martin Erat to Phoenix. After the NHL's trade deadline passed on Wednesday, McPhee spoke about the role team chemistry plays when he weighs a possible deal.
Though Neuvy has struggled over the last three years, Sabres GM Tim Murray thinks he knows exactly what the 25-year-old netminder needs to get back on track.
Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek each had two goals, and Michael Raffl and Steve Downie also scored to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 6-4 win over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night.
The Capitals will need to turn the page quickly when they return to action in Boston Thursday night on CSN.