- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Michal Neuvirth Items
Braden Holtby's solid start – a .925 save percentage through his first 22 appearances – was followed by a steep decline as he navigated a less aggressive style of play encouraged by coach Adam Oates and goaltender coach Olie Kolzig.
Braden Holtby says the changes to his game took away his natural instincts. He says lessons were learned.
Buffalo Sabres goalie Jhonas Enroth will not join the NHL's worst team on its upcoming five-game road trip after he sustained a lower-body injury in Sunday's 2-0 loss to Montreal.
The Buffalo Sabres have called up goalie Nathan Lieuwen from the minors to fill in for injured Michal Neuvirth.
Even as Buffalo goalie Michal Neuvirth made save after save Thursday night, the Carolina Hurricanes did not get frustrated.
If Holtby is hopping mad about being replaced by Jaroslav Halak as the Capitals' No. 1 goaltender he's doing an excellent job of hiding it.
Robert Luongo's return to Florida couldn't have been better.
Though Neuvy has struggled over the last three years, Sabres GM Tim Murray thinks he knows exactly what the 25-year-old netminder needs to get back on track.
The Capitals will need to turn the page quickly when they return to action in Boston Thursday night on CSN.