- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
Topic - Micheal Barrow
So the 37-year-old Barrow, the new linebackers coach at Miami, quickly agreed when asked to spend five days of training camp working under his old Houston Oilers position coach, Gregg Williams.
Barrow said he always had thought about coaching but didn't take action until he was rehabbing last year and began to help his high school coach in Homestead, Fla.