- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Michel Mulder
History awaits Shani Davis in the 1,000 meters, and the American speedskater relishes the opportunity to burnish his Olympic legacy with a record third straight victory.
The Dutch have taken their domination at the Olympic speedskating oval to a new level.
Michel Mulder of Netherlands wins Olympic gold in men's 500-meter speedskating in Dutch sweep.
Michel and Ronald Mulder arrived in this world a day later than planned. Their mother, you see, was busy watching speedskating on TV.
Shani Davis and Heather Richardson of the United States won their 1,000-meter races at the world sprint speedskating championships on Sunday.
"Now, Olympic champion," Mulder said.