- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Michele Galietta
she admitted that at this point it was too early to profile the exact kind of sex offender the serial groper is, she said it was interesting that the groper has attacked a variety of women in a wide range of places, meaning that perhaps his assaults aren't so much targeted as crimes of opportunity.
"We don't know what causes abhorrent sexual urges," she said. "Some people will have them, but this is a pretty serious compulsion. It's out in public and they're probably very strong urges the person is acting on."