- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Michele Galietta
she admitted that at this point it was too early to profile the exact kind of sex offender the serial groper is, she said it was interesting that the groper has attacked a variety of women in a wide range of places, meaning that perhaps his assaults aren't so much targeted as crimes of opportunity.
"We don't know what causes abhorrent sexual urges," she said. "Some people will have them, but this is a pretty serious compulsion. It's out in public and they're probably very strong urges the person is acting on."