- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Michele Tasista
"The launch for GT 206 is scheduled for Nov. 14," said Strike Command spokeswoman Michele Tasista, referring to the number designator. "This is the only test window remaining for us in 2012. We expect four test launch opportunities in 2013."
"The only policy issue we are aware of pertains to range safety, and that is why we are replacing a test-unique instrumentation component on the missile," Ms. Tasista said.