- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Michele Tasista
"The launch for GT 206 is scheduled for Nov. 14," said Strike Command spokeswoman Michele Tasista, referring to the number designator. "This is the only test window remaining for us in 2012. We expect four test launch opportunities in 2013."
"The only policy issue we are aware of pertains to range safety, and that is why we are replacing a test-unique instrumentation component on the missile," Ms. Tasista said.