- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Michele Tasista
"The launch for GT 206 is scheduled for Nov. 14," said Strike Command spokeswoman Michele Tasista, referring to the number designator. "This is the only test window remaining for us in 2012. We expect four test launch opportunities in 2013."
"The only policy issue we are aware of pertains to range safety, and that is why we are replacing a test-unique instrumentation component on the missile," Ms. Tasista said.