- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michele Tasista
"The launch for GT 206 is scheduled for Nov. 14," said Strike Command spokeswoman Michele Tasista, referring to the number designator. "This is the only test window remaining for us in 2012. We expect four test launch opportunities in 2013."
"The only policy issue we are aware of pertains to range safety, and that is why we are replacing a test-unique instrumentation component on the missile," Ms. Tasista said.