- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Michele
A Utah doctor convicted of killing his wife will go to trial next month on a sex abuse charge after a judge on Monday refused his attorney's request to dismiss the case because investigators lost a recording of an interview with the accuser.
Rep. Michele Bachmann, Minnesota Republican, said Tuesday she will run for her old 6th Congressional District seat even though newly drawn congressional maps put her home in the 4th District.
"Caleb was there with him every step of the way," she said.
She said workers were looking at a regulator that may have failed, causing relief valves to go off.