- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Michelle Dockery
"Downton Abbey" star Michelle Dockery is selling the eye-catching gown she wore to last year's Emmy Awards to help victims of the Syria civil war.
A "Downton Abbey" sneak peek at season three revealed that fireworks will fly between matriarchs played by Maggie Smith and newcomer Shirley MacLaine.
In a story July 21 about the PBS drama "Downton Abbey," The Associated Press erroneously reported that Shirley MacLaine's character is named Laura. The character is named Martha.
She said she hoped the buyer "will get as much pleasure from it as I did when I wore it to the Emmy awards and that we can raise as much money as possible to support the Syrian people."