- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michelle Gregory
A veteran Northern California firefighter is in custody on suspicion of selling and possessing methamphetamine, providing narcotics to minors and child molestation, state justice officials said Friday.
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson was indicted on Thursday for marijuana trafficking, leaving him subject to a jail sentence and punishment from the NFL.
For authorities tracking a marijuana shipment from California, the trail ended unexpectedly at the home of a Cincinnati Bengals player in suburban northern Kentucky where police say they found more drugs.
An estimated $800 million worth of marijuana has been seized in a massive raid on public lands deep in Northern California's pot country, authorities said Tuesday.
California Department of Justice spokeswoman Michelle Gregory says Mario Enrique Cuestas was arrested on Thursday after a tip to a state-run task force in Santa Clara County.
The tip sparked a two-month investigation that Gregory says showed Cuestas was soliciting children for sex through websites.