- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Michelle Madison
"This will never happen again," she said.
"This truly was solely a charitable contribution," she said, adding that Unity was told the contribution would be used for youth sports. "This was not a political donation by any means. We only deal with reputable organizations, and we assumed this was."