- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Michelle Malkin Items
MSNBC has fired the person who posted a tweet calling conservatives racist after an uproar that included a biracial social-media blitz and a Republican National Committee ban on staff appearances on the left-wing television network.
Twitchy, the Twitter aggregation site owned by conservative pundit Michelle Malkin, has been sold to Salem Communications, which runs Hotair.com and Townhall.com, BuzzFeed first reported.
The labor movement's latest fast-food protest drew a "delicious backlash" Thursday from the burger-loving opposition.
Yes, they do things differently in the nation's capital, and Halloween is no exception.
Like a bad restaurant, the Obama administration attracts scathing reviews from Republicans and conservative critics who are tired of what's on the policy menu, and repelled by the signature "culture" of White House operations. The trio of scandals centered on Benghazi, the IRS and the Justice Department has ramped up the tirade, and until facts and conclusions emerge, the talk of the moment is culture-centric.
The Common Core system is meant to unify K-12 education standards in states across the nation. It's having the opposite effect within the Republican Party, as a rift grows between supporters including high-profile figures such as Jeb Bush, Mitch Daniels and other Republicans who had a hand in crafting it and those who fear it's a well-disguised federal takeover of schools.
The Obama administration's release of several hundred illegal immigrants from detention -- a move it has attributed to sequestration "cuts" -- would be laughable were it not so serious ("Illegal immigrants set free from detention centers as sequester approaches," Web, Wednesday).
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's an opportunity _ for money, attention and ratings.
Sean Hannity's cable television showdown this week with a Democratic congressman has become more than just a verbal schoolyard brawl. It's a fundraising opportunity.