- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Michelle Mccaskill
Turns out the federal government has a hankering of its own for turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
"Although DLA did not concur with the additional payment finding, we have taken steps to strengthen pricing policy and guidance in focused areas such as price escalation and negotiation documentation," spokeswoman Michelle McCaskill told The Times.
The military buys all food from the U.S. except fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh dairy and bread, Ms. McCaskill said, which would spoil before it reached forward deployed mess halls.