- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Michelle Obama Items
The head of the Catholic League issued a scathing criticism at President Obama, posting on his group's website an essay that pointed to all the Christians being beheaded by Muslim terrorists and asking: Doesn't that matter to you?
First lady Michelle Obama on Thursday night urged Democrats to "dig deep" into their pockets and "write a big fat check" before the midterm elections, but minutes later complained of too much money in politics.
First lady Michelle Obama, the nation's unofficial food cop, said she's swearing off French fries.
Barack and Michelle Obama are quite the diversionary tag-team. He blames everyone else for his problems. She takes credit for progress on his behalf that he doesn't deserve and distracts public attention from his avalanche of failures with endless feel-good photo-ops.
First lady Michelle Obama grabbed the political reins during a speech to the League of United Latin American Citizens in New York City, telling the crowd of admirers not to worry — that her husband wouldn't wait on Congress to take action on immigration reform.
A newly released White House report shows that three of President Obama's closest — adviser Valerie Jarrett, National Security Adviser Susan Rice and personal counselor John Podesta — top the salary scale for White House aides, drawing in $172,200 each.
Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to President Obama, said Sunday that first lady Michelle Obama will never run for office.
President Obama deviated a bit from first lady Michelle Obama's Healthy Eating menu advice as he scooped up stashes of sugary snacks at a Minnesota specialty food shop — just minutes before he stopped at an ice cream parlor for a cold praline-and-cookies treat.
Oprah Winfrey doesn't like Michelle Obama because she thinks the first lady is a show-off who constantly upstages her husband — and the feelings of dislike are mutual.