- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Michelle Obama Items
No need to bid. A marketing firm with close ties to President Obama and his political campaigns was given the lucrative job of designing Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” anti-obesity logo without having to go through the government contract bidding route.
Illinois all but became the 15th state to enact gay marriage Tuesday as lawmakers passed the bill with only one vote to spare in the lower chamber, sending the bill to a governor eager to sign it.
Is Obamacare the best that the pot-smoking, war-protesting, guitar-strumming children of the left can do? It's the most incompetent piece of legislation in American history
Kanye West sent a gentle slap-down first lady Michelle Obama's way, commenting how his fiancee Kim Kardashian is so much better at drawing attention on social media.
Oprah Winfrey downright refused an invitation to the White House and the opportunity to join a host of celebrities to sell Obamacare over the summer, sources told the New York Post.
Where others see a calamity, Obama sees golden opportunity
The Obama administration said Friday it will resume a "limited schedule" of public tours of the White House in November, after shutting out the public for months, ostensibly due to budget cuts.
The agreement on the shutdown and the debt ceiling is no guarantee that lawmakers and the White House will behave. They are addicted to spectacle and hand-wringing political theater that garners press coverage, while masking inactivity or indecision.
First lady Michelle Obama's edible garden is turning into a weed garden, and that which isn't turning as brown as her thumb is being eaten by animals — of the four-legged nature.